- Do you have some free time to give back to your community? We need you!
- Do you enjoy meeting new people? You can do that on a daily basis!
- Are you interested in learning more about local history? We can teach you!
- Are you an antique vehicle fan who could give tours? We have the vehicles!
- Love gardening and could help with the grounds? We have lots of ground to cover!
- Have an agriculture background? We have a Pioneer home, granary, and a barn!
- Have office and computer skills! We have projects available behind the scenes!
- Can you help with Special Events or Children’s Activities? We need special people!
- Local history buff who likes to share your knowledge? We have the visitors!
If the idea of Volunteering at one of Oregon’s oldest history museums right here in The Dalles is something that you have thought about, here’s your chance to help us! We are looking for Volunteers who have a few hours a week or a month or even occasionally during the year who would be willing to help out at the museum.
All you need is the time. We will provide the training in how the museum operates, information on our history, etc.
New Volunteers will be matched with our more experienced Volunteers so that you won’t be on your own in the beginning so you’ll feel comfortable.
If you are interested in Volunteering, please contact the museum by phone or stop by during museum hours. We’d love to speak with you!
Volunteer Application click here